Double the benefits.
A combined heat and power unit (CHP) generates electricity and heat at the same time, making it especially efficient. A CHP unit furthermore makes you independent from the energy grid.
We especially recommend a CHP unit in combination with an additional peak load heating boiler: This way your initial investment in the CHP unit pays off after just a short time. The application possibilities for a CHP unit are vast – we will gladly consult and assist you from the planning stages to the realization of your project.
The advantages of a CHP unit
- A highly economical and efficient solution
- Especially eco and climate friendly
- Saves energy and complies with the requirements of the Heat-Power Cogeneration Act
- Delivers guaranteed revenue by feeding generated electricity back into the grid (more information is available from your electricity provider)
- Government grants available (more information at umweltfoerderung.at)
Hotel & Food Service
Don’t let efficiency get scorched.
Eco-friendly energy for humans and animals alike.
More movement. Less standstill.
Combined Heat and Power Unit
Autonomous heat and power generation – wherever you are.
Industry & Commerce
The right solution for all your needs.